Thursday 28 March 2013

Jeremy Annear @ Messum's 2013

Jeremy Annear

I have featured artist Jeremy Annear in my blogspot before and I happy to highlight his forthcoming show at Messum's, Cork Street from the 10th April to 27th April 2013.

I was fortunate to be contacted by Jeremy Annear and he kindly sent me a copy of the show catalogue which can also be purchased via Messum's website.

It is a worthy purchase and contains a wonderful collection of his work which is a visual delight.

As I have said before one has to see his work in the flesh to fully appreciate the textures,colours,tones and the magnificent movement created by his masterful  use of forms and shapes.



Whether it be a large canvas or a small cameo work on a piece of driftwood once you discover his work I am certain like me you will simply wish to someday own a piece.

To view more of his work please click here to visit the Messum's website and a comprehensive collection of his work.


For those who like his style then you might consider my homage to the artist - Maritime Blues II - various paints on marine plywood.



Please click here for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment